Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have you heard?

Well, Have you heard?

I know ...do you know?

Oh, yeah. I love this game!

We know...

We know too!

Our Miss Grace is moving to New York City!

Yeah, I think I heard about that.


Wait. What's happening?

She sure could make a great drink!

Grace is NYC bound! Yeah! and I am going with her!

I don't know. I am pretty upset about this!


Don't be sad!


Be happy!

What do you think she is going to do there?


Model?

Hang out with friends?

Maybe Broadway, she already has the Jazz hands!

We are going to miss you Grace!


Yeah, we love you Grace!


So much!


Ok, but there is time for one last dance ya'll!


Yeah, shake and shimmy girl!


We're not gonna dance!


Grace is the Dance Queen!


Ok... maybe just a little soft shoe!


Oh no!


It's time.

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment